Ok, I am going on a venting tangent. I know I don't have a lot of followers and that's alright. Yes it would be nice to have a bigger following but I'm not a good enough blogger for that. That being said, I started with 4 and am now down to 3. I did something I did not think I would ever do but I blocked someone who was supposed to be my "brother" from my blog. I want to be able to say what I feel and I cannot do that with him seeing what I write. He gets his feelings hurt if he doesn't like what I write and I'm sick of it.
If you read my last entry you know that my girlfriend Dawn broke up with me. What you don't know is this.......
In less that 2 day she was dating my "brother" Alex. The bitch fucking threw me out like yesterdays trash. Then Alex didn't think I would be upset. Really?? In only 2 days you become an item with my ex. What did you expect, peaches and cream? I went through the roof. I find out that she told him that she had a crush on him since the first time she saw him in December. No wonder it went from her wanting to spend the rest of her life with me to falling for him in a matter of days. Then Alex had the nerve to tell me "it just happened". Again, REALLY?????
I look back and it all starts to make sense. Alex was the only person I dated that she didn't have a problem with me talking too. All the times they would spend texting each other. How it was so important to her that he come around. How it was so important to her that we support him. After I poured my heart out to him about how much she hurt me. The whole time he was rushing to her side to console her! I was his fucking brother and I meant nothing! He even said he hoped that his consoling her didn't come between us and I told him that he and I were the only things that could come between us. Then he fucking does this!
He waited for his ex to pay his property taxes for the year and now she is paying his bills until he finds a job. Gee, where I come from we call that type of person a user. Even Dawn doesn't pay her own bills. Her parents pay most of her bills.
He is being played like a sucker. This was planned all the time. The one way that she could hurt me. She started setting this up months ago when she saw that I wouldn't take her verbal abuse. I wouldn't take shit. Alex has no balls and will not stand up for himself so she has a perfect target. She played on the fact that both of them had been with a partner that died. I'm sorry but it's real easy to be perfect when you're dead. I kept having to live up to Naomi. Fuck that. I am me and I do things my own way.
Right now I want to rip him to pieces. I want to tear him down so far that looking up he still can't see daylight. I want everyone that knows us to tell him what a fucked up deal this is. I want him to lose like I did. He was my family and I meant nothing to him. I want her to use him up and throw him away just like she did to me and I will not pick up the pieces for him. He said he still wants to work on us being friends but I don't know if I can do that or not.
Then today he posts a picture of the 2 of them on his Facebook page for his drag personal of Charlee. Trying to deal with seeing that I get a text from Dawn saying she was going to be in Troy and had something else that belonged to me and the money she owed me. What happens? They pull up to my apartment together.
I had so much I wanted to say and now I can't put the words together. I just want to call him a fucking piece of shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment