Monday, April 15, 2013

Betrayal

Betrayal is an interesting word.  It is the breaking or violation of a presumptive contract, trust or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations.  (Quoted from Wikipedia)

Now if you've read my last few posts you know that my ex and my "brother" couldn't wait to get me out of the picture.  If you look at the definition above I'm pretty sure that fits what they did to me.  I don't want to say that I did not make mistakes in the relationship.  I am not perfect but I am not the only one that made them.

As you know I went out with friends on Saturday night, one of which was my "brother" Alex's ex.  Alex has this person that was supposedly the "love of her life".  However, she cheated this person with her ex, she cheated on her ex with me and I'll give you odds that she is already thinking of cheating on Dawn.  Probably with someone she already knows.

With all of this suddenly EVERYONE is betraying her!!  I find this extremely funny.  Alex betrayed her family and then has the audacity to say SHE is being betrayed!!  Well sweetheart look in the mirror and if you want to see a betrayer.  You throw away family for a piece of ass that you aren't smart enough to realize doesn't love you.  She only wants what she can get from you.  You paying for everything yet?  You buying her drinks when you go out?  You giving her tip money when you are at the shows?  You go get something to eat, who pays?  I know the answer to these questions is YOU.  How do I know that, it's simple, that's what I did.

She is on her 3rd relationship in less than a year and you think she loves you?  Two days before she dumped me she was still telling me that she loved me.  The only thing that makes you special is the big sign over your head that said you were an easy target.  You think you can make her happy?  Good luck with that.

You want to accuse someone of betrayal then maybe you better talk to yourself.  You stomped on people that loved you and cared about you.  People that didn't want anything from you except to be your friend, your family, your brother.  You threw away people that were honest with you and supported you like no others.

THAT IS BETRAYAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment