I knew something would happen. I knew I just couldn't pick up the last thing of mine from my ex without an issue. Of course she thinks she is so much and what a joke. This is unrelated to tonight but just as funny. My ex ran into one of the ladies in my support group. She starts fumbling around about "I'm sure you heard and he did this to me." The funny part is the lady from my group had no idea what she was talking about so she just sounded like a nutcase. Which I found out after we broke up, most of my friends that met her thought she was nutso.
Now back to tonight......
As you know I went out with friends on Saturday night and came out of the bar to find lip prints on my drivers window. Of course I knew who it was. It was the "Queen Bitch" as she called herself tonight. The only thing she had right was the bitch part. She tells me to "act like a man" after she does that childish shit. I tell her how adult the lip prints are and she comes back with "poor baby".
She starts in on her shit about me bashing her. Well if you hadn't been such a bitch to me then perhaps I wouldn't have all this shit to get out that I held in all those months. Then she tells me that I was bashing her on my blog for our entire relationship. Gee, if you look back at the dates of my entries I posted back in October after she created an issue at our office celebration by bringing alcohol after I told her we were going to have it and then proceeding to drink all of it that she brought as a gift. Then my next entry wasn't until after she threw me away at the end of march. Seems to me there was quite a bit of silent time in there.
This was funny, I told her that she had been planning this and there was no way "it just happened". And she is like believe it or not it did. So I told her that I knew that she'd had a crush on Alex since the first time she saw him and she denied it. Funny, that is what Alex told me. She said "I'll deal with that later". I told her there was a lot more that she needs to deal with that she doesn't know about. I will only say this once....
Alex, if you do not want me to tell the things I know then you better stay off of my blog or I will tell it all. You won't like the outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment