Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fun With Friends

What a night!

I decided that I need to start getting out more.  The unfortunate thing (maybe) is that everywhere I like to go I will more than likely run into my ex and her current idiot.  I contacted a couple of friends about going out to a local bar to watch a Drag show.  I knew more than likely that at least one of them would be there considering who was in the show.  I toyed with the idea of asking Alex's ex but wasn't sure if I was doing it because I wanted to or because it would be a way to get back at them, so I waited at first.  Then her ex told me that she wanted to be friends and support me in my transition.  I decided that it would be good to reach out and be friends.  So I invited her to go with us.

We met at the bar and lo and behold they were both there.  Now apparently they found out that I was going to be there so they were going to put on a show to try and bother me.  A show they put on that was so very very sad.  The happy couple appeared so unhappy.

Enough about them.  I had so much fun that I can't remember the last time that happened.  I danced a little (even though not on the floor), laughed so much and enjoyed the performers a lot!  I talked to people that I haven't really talked to much before and maybe started making some new friends.  This is something I need.  New friends that are going to see the man I am and not have to move past the person I was before.  I want new friends that I can be myself with and the are ok with that.  Somewhere down the road I may find someone that wins my heart and really wants it.  That special woman that will love me in my ups and downs and with all my quirks.

I am so looking forward to us going out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment