Monday, April 15, 2013

Moving Forward

Today was another step in my transition.  I took my 2nd T shot.  Actually I gave myself the shot.  It was scary because I hate needles but exciting at the same time.  It took a couple of minutes to get up the nerve to stick the needle in my leg but I did it.  It was a little painful going in but more so when actually injecting the T.    I'm still not happy with the low dose that I'm on but it's a start.

I am so excited about my transition.  The notice for my name change was in the local paper last week so I have to go get my proof of publication and take it to the Probate Court office.  I am counting the days until my hearing.  Then I am taking a nice vacation to just be me.  To be the man I always have been but never realized it.  Even just thinking about it gives me chills.  I almost feel like a kid at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment