Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You decide the title

Has it really been a week since my mother passed away?  We just buried her on Monday and the cemetary really pissed me off.  I understand that it was a holiday but really, they charged us $1300 to open the grave.  But at least there were no fights and no blood was drawn.   

I told a friend later that I love my family but they just wear me out at times.  I went back to my friends house and promptly went to bed and sleep.  I'm still exhausted and it doesn't look good anytime soon.  Today was my first day back to work, I have to catch up for the offices that were supposed to go live on the new system last monday and get everything done for the offices that go live this coming monday and I only have 2 days to do it in.  I have to be off again on friday because my sister is having neck surgery. 

Is it vacation time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment