Monday, January 10, 2011

I received a text message from ex 1 earlier today saying she needed to talk to me and it needed to be done in person.  Now I'm used to that being a prelude to something I've done wrong.  She assured me that this was something good.

So I go down to the apartment after she gets home and she drops a bomb that I would never have seen coming.  She is getting married, to her cousin of all people.  I don't know how to react.  I want her to be happy.  As I've said before that's all I've ever wanted.  But this??

She is going to be moving to where he lives which is about an hour and a half away.  She will still be part of the business that we have but she is also taking our dog with her. She will be bringing the dog to work with her every day and I will still get time with her.

The really hard part is (after ther ewww factor), is that her family will be happier now that she has a "real" man instead of the relationship we were in for so long.  Even to this day if her mom needs anything all she has to do is call and I'm there if she needs me.

I really wish my dad were her right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment