Saturday, January 8, 2011

Spur of the moment

Well, I had an impromptu date the other night.  It's funny, nothing was supposed to happen.  We had sort of dated for a little while but she wanted a committment and that was not something I wanted at the time and still am not interested in.  Now we are just FWB's (friends with benefits).  She was supposed to be having a computer date with her g/f that lives out of state, but said I could come over anyway.  Originally I had forgotten that she was going to be off that night.  I just thought we could have a quick dinner together.  The funny thing is she told me would couldn't have sex that night.

Now then, not wanting to sound egotistical, I knew something would happen even though she said no.  Guess what?  I was right.  Now that night I got what I needed.  It was funny though, the first time I got laid by her ended up with an argument on her way home.  When I fuck someone I do not like to be rushed, but she needed to be home by a certain time.  But this night she didn't seem interested in me getting her off. 

Now we have another date this weekend.  I can honestly say that right now I am in dog mode.  I was in a relationship for over 20 years and now I just want to have some fun.  It's amazing, a couple of my friends that I have talked to about having FWB's are saying go for it.  So here we go.

WOOF WOOF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment