I know it has been some time since my last post. I think I suck as a blogger because I run out of things to say. I made it through the semester at school. I pulled all A's. I don't know how but I did. Things are still not good with me and my sister. She has sunk so far into her depression I don't know if I'll ever get her back. I still have problems being around her at times after she went into mom mode on me many months ago. I took that shit from mom because I didn't have a choice. I hate to say it but I still do not miss her.
Last year I told my sister I only gave our brother a year at most. Well I found out that for the past month or so he has been coughing up blood. I also just found out that that is how my grandfather died. He had lung cancer and started coughing and he hemorrhaged to death. He was back in the hospital with a 40% collapse of both lungs. They also determined that he has a tumor in one lung that is about the size of a baseball and they believe he has one about the same size in the back of his other lung. They have only given him months.
Then I've been having my own health issues. I left work one day and went to the ER due to pain on my left side at my belt line. It went down the front and around the back to my spine. They did a CT scan and told me that I had an ovarian cyst. That was almost 2 months ago. When I was finally able to see my doctor she sent me out for an ultrasound and was considering a colonoscopy. Once I started mentioning my family history she decided to go ahead with that as well.
The results of the ultrasound were cysts on both ovaries and in the uterus. They have referred me to an OB-GYN. In the mean time I had the colonoscopy and they removed a small polyp and determined that I had a very mild case of diverticulitis. The doctor said that it was not bad enough to be causing the pain I had been describing. So it was in for another CT scan but this time with contrast. They basically confirmed the cysts but now have found an enlarged uterus.
I am still having pain but do not see this doctor for a couple of weeks yet. If given a choice take the shit out. It's never going to be used, we aren't friends, we aren't on speaking terms. I had to argue with them at the hospital before my colonoscopy about taking a pregnancy test. It got so bad I wanted to look at them and ask if they'd never seen a dyke before. Add all of this on top of the stress from work. We are so short staffed it isn't even close to being funny. I work every Saturday and for the past 2 months have worked every Sunday as well.
Now I have met someone online. At first she sounded like we would be a good match. She is femme and likes butch. She has a good job, she is well educated and we have many things in common. We've been talking for a few weeks now and it has made me realize that I am a freak magnet. We haven't even met yet and she is already saying we are soulmates. REALLY???? Then she is supposed to be on a project in the UK. Then suddenly there is a problem getting her luggage and she doesn't have much cash on her, she deposited her travelers check into the bank and has to wait 14 days for it to clear. Then she starts pushing me to send her money. I told her I didn't have it. Then she has the nerve to ask me to go to one of the payday loan offices.
Today she asked me if I was working. I've told her at least 4 times that I'm on vacation this week. It seems like she can only talk to me if she is trying to get money from me. I've told her some of the things going on with me and all I get back is OK. Finally I told her today that I felt like I was being scammed. That she I tell her things and I get nothing in return. If I say something like she may not like me after we meet I'm told that I'm being negative. I'm sorry, I'm being realistic.
It's pretty sad when I can say that someone needs to go away and I've never met them.
No comments:
Post a Comment