My court date has come and gone. I now have my new name and my irrational fear that he was going to say know was truly just that. It took all of 5 minutes and I walked out with paperwork and my true name. I was so excited and still am. I did however decide to wait until I came back from vacation to have my ID changed over since all of my credit cards and things would still be in my old name. I also need to get the form from my therapist mailed to the BMV so my license gender can reflect the correct information.
Then last night my lady came up and had her nails done and I took her out to dinner. It was so good seeing her and spending time together. I finally was able to give her the present I bought her and she seemed to like the top and cami I bought her.
Now I should have known that I wasn't going to sleep much last night but I tried. After dropping her off at her car I came home and got all my stuff together and ready to pack. Finally at 6:30 or so this morning I gave up trying to sleep and got up. I only have a couple more things to do before I am ready to leave. How wonderful is it to be heading to a cabin in the mountains with the lady that holds my heart?
No comments:
Post a Comment