Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dinner with friends

Today is Steph's 38th birthday.  She has invited me to her birthday dinner at Olive Garden.  Mel asked me today if I was going and told me she was glad when I said yes.  She and her husband are also going.  I'm looking forward to it but dreading it at the same time.  I don't know who is going to be there.  I don't really care to spend that much time with Mel and the hubby but not for the reason most would think.  I don't care that she married a man.  It still bothers me that they are related but the fact it he just gives me the creeps.  I'm hoping that Ray isn't there because I really do not want to deal with him and his attitudes.  He chose sides when Mel and I split and he can kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned. 

I wish it weren't true but I still have feelings for Steph's girlfriend.  She says we are friends but in the short time we were dating she is convinced that all I wanted was to destroy her.  Really??  She would be absolutely convinced that I had some ulterior motive if she knew that I still had all the emails she sent me from that time.  The simple truth is I love her.  But she belongs to Steph and even if they did ever break up she would still be off limits because my friendship with Steph means more to me than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment