I don't know if anyone will read this or not. If they do good if not, then I talk for my own benefit.
I am new to blogging and have no idea what to expect. I know that I am on a new journey and have no idea what will come my way. Already I am relearning myself.
I was in a long term relationship that ended. We are still friends even though our lives have turned away and we are now on very different paths. She has absorbed herself in religion and I am learning to embrace the true man I am even if I do not have the anatomy to go with it. Yes my new friends, I am starting to gender identify as male even if it is not the gender I was born to.
This is an exciting time for me, I am finding a joy in being myself that I have never felt before. Even though she loved me and felt that we were to be forever together, she could not accept my masculine side as I accepted her feminine side.
That was not the only side of me that she could not accept but we will discuss that further down the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment