Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dog or not?

Let's face it, guys can be real dogs.  I find myself in a situation that I'm not sure how to handle.  On one of the dating sites that I am on I have been contacted by someone.  Sounds really good doesn't it?  This is the problem.......

She is looking for a "first" time experience.  I'm not used to turning down sex but do I want to be just an experience.  Granted I think she'll never have better. (Nice ego huh?)  She even wants it the first time we go out.  Personally, I think that's stupid.  She really doesn't know anything about me since we've only chatted 1 time.  For all she knows I could be a deranged killer or something. 

She wants someone that can be discrete.  That is not a problem to me, I respect other people and their decision to keep it hidden.  Personally, my sexuality is not something I can hide.  I am your stereotypical butch dyke.  I am starting to come into a new gender identity.  Someone that I just recently had dinner with told me that I don't even have to act like a guy because I have it down.  I've never really tried to be anything other than just myself.  I'm pretty much "what you see is what you get". 

But back to my dilema, do I or don't I? 

1 comment:

  1. Just do a little research, guy. If it's appealing go for a dog treat!

    ReplyDelete