Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friends

I went out with a new friend last night.  I took her to dinner and we had a very enjoyable time.  While we were out my sister being nosy tried to call me to find out how it was going.  Gotta love sisters!!  BTW, I did call her on my drive home.  She was excited that I had such a good time. 

I did get a little irritated with another friend that was texting me on the way home.  I told her I went out with a new friend and she automatically assumed it was to be a more romantic type date and when I told her we were just going to be friends she asked if I was ok with that.  Really?? Why wouldn't I?  While a relationship would be nice, if I can find the right person, I need friends more right now than the other. 

Having friends is good but having friends that can accept all of you that is a true gift to receive.

Thank you Cyrsti!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I had a great time!!!!
    Certainly didn't want to cause a problem...but a little tiff is worth a new friend...I agree!
    Cyrsti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darlin, it would never cause a problem. This particular friend has been known to be possessive and is soooo obsessing about finding someone that it's causing anxiety attacks for her.

    I know the person for me will come along when I least expect it.

    ReplyDelete