I've been having a rough few days. It has nothing to do with my transition. I mean what Transguy wouldn't be happy going through the drive thru and being called bud? Personally I feel very complete. I have just never felt so at peace with myself.
So where is this coming from. I just feel so lonely. I'm glad it's been so nice the last few days. Going to the park and being outside is better than being trapped in my apartment. Even if it does give me too much time to think. It seems like everything I watch on TV makes me feel like they are laughing at me. It's like they are saying "HA HA, look at what you don't have!"
I even see posts from my friends at work talking about being besties. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm good enough to talk to at work but not enough to be treated like a real friend.
This is one pain that I don't know if it will ever go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment