Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Feeling Down

Lately I have been feeling down.  I think I am missing human contact.  I miss holding hands or just putting my arms around someone or having them put theirs around me.  It seems like every show I watch or book I read someone is in a happy relationship, someone with a couple of people and some with a multitude of people.

I don't feel special to anyone or needed.  Sometimes I wonder would anyone miss me if I was gone.  I know my sister would miss me but do I matter to anyone else?  Sometimes I don't know the answer to that question.

Out of the last 3 people I have dated, 2 of them didn't seem interested in spending a lot of time with me.  They were ok with a couple of hours here and a couple there.  The other one acted like I was cheating if I wasn't with her.  I don't want someone to spend time with me because they feel like they have to, I want them to desire my company.   Maybe time that they don't end up rushing off to other plans somewhere.  

Oh well, I'll be glad with this passes and I can feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment