Friday, July 19, 2013

The web of karma

All things are connected.  Everything is merely a thread that connects us with each other.  All of our actions have an affect on someone else and there are consequences that we all must face.  Sometimes we are repaid with good things and sometimes not so good.

Take my ex "brother" for instance.

I know I told all of you how my last relationship (if you can call it that) ended.  After receiving further info I wonder how many times she (I can't say he any longer.  He has no balls to stand up and be a man, she would rather live in a Drag fantasy world).  No her ex moved out of state and changed her number so she could get away from Alex.  Apparently that wasn't enough.  Alex is still contacting her behind her current girlfriends back.

But yesterday she contacts her and tells my friend that I got what I wanted.  No friends, no money and she can't even afford to go see the person she trashed our friendship over.  I know how this is gonna go.  My ex is going to get tired "of her needs" not being met and Alex not being able to come see her.  Not to mention if Alex doesn't have money to spend on her.  (She did let someone with no job buy her a swimming pool, I guess it was a need to be met)

So what happens when it's found out that Alex is still talking to her ex and that the person that is sponsoring my ex in her adult toys venture is someone that Alex is attracted to?

The funny thing is both of them are always the victim.  Nothing is ever because of what they did.  It's the same shit from both of them.  Boo hoo hoo, I'm so mistreated.  Alex is so afraid of my ex it's pathetic.

I'm not saying I've never done anything wrong but I take responsibility for my actions.

2 comments:

  1. I still don't understand why my life is of any concern of yours. If I'm the evil person you make me out to be, why bother with my life? Your life is of no concern of mine. I hope you find peace & happiness away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm..

    If I am of no concern then why are you reading my blog?

    I found peace the moment I got away from you and all the baggage of you.

    ReplyDelete