Monday, March 19, 2012

Turmoil

It has been a week.  The weekend before last I went to see my brother.  The doctors have told him they do not recommend continuing treatment.  I took him out for dinner and it was going well until he got sick.  I was afraid that was going to happen when we ordered dinner. 

Later in the week he put a post out on FaceBook on the memorial page of our other brother.  The post was to the family of our brother.  It was the family that deserted him after our brother died.  Now some of the family told him it would happen but he wouldn't believe them. 

I guess he was at a breaking point.  He wrote a very long post, pouring the pain that he felt into it.  He has not heard from any of them.  He ended the post telling the kiss his ass on their way to hell.  I can say it's about time he did it.  He never wanted to listen to the truth.  It was easier to believe him instead of the rest of the family. 

It started with them denying that they knew anything about his illness.  Too bad there were too many that had told about what was happening for that story to be believable.  It the real trouble started when our sister assumed a post on our niece's page was about our brother.  Well it started to get ugly with her.  Then our brother's oldest daught (1st wife) opened up and told them about their mother sleeping with her husband when he moved in with them. 

Needless to say, they accused me of being one of the people that said they would disappear after they were done with our brother.  I was not one of the people that said that, I knew it, but I didn't say it.  They wanted to know how I knew them so well when I hadn't been in their lives for years.  They blamed me for not being there.  I was kicked out of their lives and not only did my brother not have the balls to tell me why but he lied to his own children about it.  The fucker never had the balls to tell me that he had a problem with me being gay.  Oh, he could tell our brother and also our mother when pushed for an answer. 

They think they know so much what it means to be a member of this family and they have no idea.  The one that in many ways like me had the never to tell me that I needed to worry because of how much like their father she was.  My response was this. "As far as worrying about you being like your father, let me tell you something little girl, I wasn't afraid of him and I'm sure as hell not afraid of you."  I also told them as far as looking down on this I was pretty sure that he was looking up.

Now I have been kicked off his memorial page.  BOO FUCKING HOO.  The person that died 5 years ago, I refuse to call him a man because he was nothing but a coward, was never my brother.  They brother I grew up loving died a long time before cancer took him out of this world. 

As far as that bunch goes, they may be relatives, BUT THEY WILL NEVER BE FAMILY!!!

I don't agree with my brother on much, but like him THEY CAN KISS MY ASS ON THEIR WAY TO HELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment