Thursday, August 11, 2011

Someone new?

Not many people know this but there is a woman that I have been out with a couple of times and have had a really good time.  I'm not sure I would have thought she was my type.  She's on the butch side an d is into tattoos.  I find myself enjoying her company.  We have alot of the same interests. 

Now I always thought I wanted someone on the femme side.  I find women that are soft like that very attractive.  I think I might consider her a soft butch but I'm not sure yet.  The main thing is that we have fun together.  The only other thing I'm confused about is the whole tat thing.  I guess I don't understand the attaction.  I don't find them attractive at all but hers don't seem to bother me as much as they normally do and she has alot of them. 

I have had a rough time of late.  Work has really been wearing me down.  So much so they let me move my vacation up a month.  Even the phone ringing has me ready to throw something.  It has gotten so bad, I have a meeting scheduled tomorrow with Director of Service Products over concerns I have with the way things have been going.  Then tonight my other business was participating in a little mini health fair type thing.  With all the stress and then the physical pain I've been in of late when I got home I was missing having someone here.  Well, I mentioned that to my friend and she said I should've told her and she would've been here.  It seems that she too is missing having someone to cuddle and snuggle with.  I had not realized that I was someone that she would want to do that with. 

Maybe I've found someone that I am ready to say I want to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment