Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Ramblings?

I went to a graduation party tonight in Wapak.  Coming back I passed the exit for Minster.  It made me think of some former friends that lived in the area.  When I first met these people they were a threesome.  One man and two women.  The man "Joe" was married to one of the women "Alice".  The second woman "Sue" came into the relationship from an abusive marriage.  When I first met them Sue considered herself as the "Shallow Hal" girl.  My partner at the time knew how much I liked to flirt and she asked me to do so even more with Sue because she had such low self esteem, that she thought the added attention would help.  I had no problem with this and after awhile I actually developed feelings for her.  When we at first go to visit them I had so many problems with my allergies at their house.  They has dogs, cats, birds and ferrets all in the house.  I liked Joe and Sue but Alice just made my skin crawl.  It was really bad when it was time to go home because we were all "huggy" people and Alice was at just the right height that her face would rest right on my chest. 

Sue was the first person I ever met that was into the BDSM lifestyle.  I look back now and realize that was the attraction I had for her.  After becoming friends with them Sue and I would talk extensively online.  I learned that she no longer wanted a relationship with Alice but she was in love with Joe.  She would talk about how her needs were not being met because Joe was not a romantic type of person.  And how she felt pressured to have a physical relationship with Alice. 

They came up with the idea of having a pagan handfasting type ceremony that would tie the entire family together.  Then after that was completed Sue began to have health problems.  Then they decided that Joe and Alice would get divorced and he would then marry Sue so she could be on his insurance.  He was retired military and Alice had a job with insurance. 

Well, needless to say problems erupted and Alice ended up leaving the relationship.  During this time we had continued our conversations and some of those actually involved the idea of her an I having an affair.  This never happened (thank god).  However many other issues came up for Sue and she completely cut me out of her life.  I wasn't allowed to flirt with her or talk to her about anything of a sexual nature.  She was taking the step from submissive to slave and Joe dictated everything in her life. 

Eventually, things started to get back to a more normal status and we were actually friends again, or so I thought.  Sue is a very up and down person.  She takes offense at the slightest thing.  They got to the point where they moved to Chicago.  Our only communication then was online.

Since one of the ideals of the lifestyle is that there is no wrong way, I told her about my online relationship with a woman in another state.  I thought everything I told her would be held in strict confidence.  I was wrong. 

When my ex's father passed away, I made many efforts to make sure Joe and Sue knew because I didn't want her to say that we were cutting her out of our lives because she wasn't Gay enough or whatever as she had done before.  When I finally was able to speak with her she gets nasty with me over it and goes on about how she doesn't appreciate what I said and that my ex and I "really should talk more."

Then when she found out about our breakup she broke her neck to make sure that she told my ex everything I had told her in confidence.  Of course my ex then questions me about what she was told.  I didn't say anything to Sue at first and then one day she caught me in the wrong mood and I told her how I felt. 

Now not only is she no longer pagan but she is a Republican Christian Conservative.  She accused me of having no morals and many many other things.  She told me that I was truly one person that she would never miss from her life.  Then she unfriended me on Facebook. 

I am still angry with her in many ways but she will never admit any wrongdoing on her part.  She can live in her fantasy world where she is going to get her degree and work for homeland security.  I truly feel sorry for her children and the delusions they have been brought up with.

I don't know why I decided to write about this but I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment