Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I am Draco - A Poem

There is darkness around me
Quiet and cold
Sleep comes trying to take hold
Dormant once
Dormant again
No longer do I fly
Nor grace the sky

I start to fade
Slowly slipping away
No one there
No reason to stay
I accept my fate
As the hour grows late

Something in the darkness stirs
My head raises to the voice that is hers
I hear her speak
I hear her call
Could she want us
Want us all

I hear my name
Spoken with care
It caresses me
Soft like the air

She calls to me
Wants me free
She wants me
How can that be

I am the bringer
Of pain and hurt
Let them cry
Let them scream
Tis the sweetest sound

Flesh tears and blood flows
I feed as you cry
It is like being in the sky
Wild and free

But now she calls
She has no fear
She wants me
Wants me near

Could it be
Could she be
Is it fate
The darkness breaks

There she stands

My Lady, My Lover, My Mate

1 comment:

  1. powerful and wonderful. strong and tender. dominant and receptive.
    wow

    ReplyDelete