Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Day

Who am I?  This blog started about learning me.  I don't feel like I've learned anything.  Everytime I think I'm starting to figure it out I get smacked out of nowhere and realize I don't know shit.  I have spent so many of the last years (I don't even know how many any more) putting what I want away and not thinking about it.  Now I tend to only think about me and no one else.  I fucking suck.  Maybe I'm better off alone, then I don't have to worry about anyone else. 

I try to figure things out and I just go in circles.  I want to feel.  I can't find words to say what is in my head and I don't know any words that can describe what's inside. 

It doesn't help that they announced 3 promotions today.  None of them mine.  I'm so tired of being in limbo. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry darlin! As sure as you want to run and hide from others, some may just want to be your friend.
    No strings attached.
    I know how much you wanted that promotion. Huge disappointment certainly!
    I want to send you a dime.
    You never know when your life can change on a dime!

    ReplyDelete